Condensed milk cake recipe:
1 pack of biscuits (preferably 'Selga' but other similar ones will do!)
1/2 pack of butter
400 g condensed milk with sugar
5 tablespoons yellow plum jam
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Crush the biscuits and add melted butter. Pour the mixture into the pan.
3. Bake for 8 minutes.
4. Beat 4 egg yolks while gradually pouring in condensed milk. Squeeze the juice of one lemon into the mixture.
5. Bake for another 7 minutes.
6. While the cake is still hot, spread the plum jam on top and decorate with berries.