15 g fresh yeast
250 ml warm milk
2 cups all-purpose flour
for the sauce:
250 ml cream
250 ml milk
1. Put a pinch of salt and sugar into a bowl. Add the yeast and mix well.
2. Start gradually adding the flour. Knead the dough until no longer sticky. Then add the oil and knead some more. Use the oil to remove the dough from your hands.
3. Leave the dough to activate in a warm place.
4. When the dough has risen, shape it into small patties and bake in the oven until golden and crispy.
5. Add the cream, milk and sugar into a pan and bring to a boil. Throw in the “kļockas” and turn off the heat, allowing them to absorb some of the cream before serving.