1 whole pike
2 boiled carrots
200 g smoked lard
sprig of parsley
100 ml mayonnaise
1. Cut open the pike’s abdomen and carefully peel back the skin, making sure that it remains intact. Do not remove the head.
2. Remove the bones from the flesh. Mince the flesh with carrots and onions in a mincer.
3. Mix the lard into the mass.
4. Fill the pike skin with the mass, carefully stitching the abdomen.
5. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 30-40 minutes.
6. Garnish with mayonnaise and fresh parsley.