Driving speed up to 110 kilometres per hour (km/h) will be allowed on two major roads:
- on the Jūrmala Highway or Rīga-Ventspils Highway (A10), from Rīga to Jūrmala (13.60-18.78 km);
- on the Vidzeme Highway (A2) section, from the traffic node at the intersection of Vidzeme Highway (A2), Tallina Highway (A1) and Rīga bypass (A4) to "Sēnīte" (14.7-36.48 km).
On the other hand, speeds up to 100 km/h will be allowed on three roads:
- on Rīga-Baltezers-Estonian border highway (A1) between 21.40 km and 26.02 km and between 27,20 km and 40.25 km;
- on Rīga–Daugavpils–Krāslava–Belarus (A6) between Salaspils and Ikšķile (19.65-28.30 km);
- on the national regional road P80 in the Tīnūži-Koknese section from 5.20 km to 60.35 km.