During a series of lectures presented by experts working on the project, viewers will have an opportunity to access inside knowledge about different angles of the Rail Baltica project.
In the “Rail Baltica Academy” autumn session, lectures will be organized in collaboration with the Lithuanian Energy Institute, Riga Technical University, University of Applied Engineering Sciences, Tallinn University of Technology and TTK University of Applied Sciences in Estonia.
Sessions will include the following speakers and subjects, according to a provisional agenda:
- Kaur Laansalu, RB Rail AS Technical Project Manager in Estonian branch "Project management - challenges of stakeholder management in large scale infrastructure projects"
- Andrejs Mislēvičs, RB Rail AS Signalling and Communications Team Leader “Basics of Control-Command System”
- Rūta Blagnytė, RB Rail AS Environmental Expert “Building and operating environmentally sustainable rail: Rail Baltica”
- Roland Müür, Rail Baltic Estonia Environmental Manager “Compensating environmental impacts in Rail Baltica project using the example of capercaillie”
- Urmas Alber, RB Rail AS BIM and AIM Coordinator in Estonian branch “BIM in Rail Baltica”
- Raitis Bušmanis, RB Rail AS Head of Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) “Data in Rail Baltica Global Project implementation”
- Andy Billington, RB Rail AS Innovation and Sustainability Expert “Open standards and seamless travelling”
- Ēriks Diļevs, RB Rail AS Technical Director in Latvia branch “Sustainability in construction and design”; extra lecture in Riga Technical University
- Eric Kammel, DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH “Work with Rail Baltica megaproject and international projects to learn from”
- Eduardo Calixto, RB Rail AS RAMS Manager “The Reliability Availability and Maintainability implementation - the railway case study”
- Antanas Šnirpūnas, RB Rail AS Power Supply Team Leader “The largest railway electrification project in the Baltic States: Technologies, Value Engineering and Implementation"
- Kaur Piho, RB Rail AS Acting Railway Operation Team Leader “Railway operation and services offered on railway”
- Jean-Marc Bedmar, RB Rail AS Head of Systems and Operations “Railway electrification – energy subsystem deployment Rail Baltica”
- Emilie VanLook, BERERIX, Design coordinator for Architecture and Landscape “Sustainable design solutions in Rail Baltica Riga Central Station project considering the various challenges and requirements”
- Mantas Kaušylas, LTG Infra Head of Strategy and International Relations, Rail Baltica Coordination Department “Building Rail Baltica Infrastructure: theory and practise”
The full list of sessions and information on other upcoming expert lectures will be published throughout November 2021 on the project’s website: railbaltica.org/rail-baltica-academy/.