Free drinking water taps are located at:
- Vērmanes Garden;
- Esplanāde park;
- Dzegužkalns park;
- Mežaparks by the zoo entrance;
- Sports square on Krišjāņa Barona Street;
- Āgenskalns market foreground;
- Rātslaukums square in Old Town;
- Jūrmalas Drive 133;
- Voleru Street 65;
- Mazā Vējzaķsala 17;
- Kundziņsala 9th line 6.
This year, ten more free taps will be installed at:
- Brasa Square;
- Grīziņkalns park;
- Ziemeļblāzma park;
- Ēbelmuižas park;
- Near the children's playground in Pļavnieki;
- Ķengarags promenade;
- Zemitāna square;
- near the Vecāķi beach;
- near the beach trail in Daugavgrīva;
- Imanta High School sports field.
Meanwhile, during the Song and Dance Festival, eight more mobile drinking water stations are planned to be deployed in the urban environment at the Mežaparks stage, Daugava stadium, Esplanade and Vērmanes Garden.