Previously, the final date was set to be January 4.
Tests are meant for people with respiratory disease symptoms, fever, loss of smell or taste, etc.
People who are returning from the United Kingdom or South Africa may do the test also when symptoms are not present. This is due to the new strain of coronavirus spreading in these countries.
You can sign up for COVID-19 tests in the following ways:
• Centralized line - 8303
• Central Laboratory – 8330
• E. Gulbja Laboratory – 67801112
• MFD Laboratory - 66164606
• NMS Laboratory – 67144015
• National Scientific Institute “BIOR” – 28369560
• on the home page of the Riga East Clinical University Hospital
• on the website of E. Gulbja Laboratory
• Central Laboratory – by e-mail [email protected] indicating first name, surname and phone number.
The NVD also reminds that if during holidays there are problems with health which do not require emergency assistance, you may contact the state general practitioner line 66016001 for advice.