Compared to June data, in July the number of persons vaccinated in the internal affairs sector increased by 7.2%.
The proportion of vaccinated people in the Ministry of Interior and the authorities subordinate to it is the following:
- Interior Ministry's medical office: 88%
- Financial Intelligence Unit: 85%,
- Office for Internal Security: 82%,
- Ministry of Interior: 74%,
- Ministry's Health and Sport Center: 69,3%,
- Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs: 61%,
- Provision State Agency: 48%,
- Information Center: 48%,
- State Border Guard: 44,2% (36% in June),
- State Police: 51% (28% in June),
- State Fire and Rescue Service: 41% (27% in June).