In these regions, starting November 27:
- pupils of grades 5-12 will learn remotely;
- vocational and higher education will be remote;
- professional development/adult education courses and classes will not take place;
- hairdressers will not be allowed to work;
- museums and other cultural venues will not open;
- amateur sports can only take place outdoors;
- no private events may take place except funerals.
City public transportation fill must not exceed 50% capacity, whereas stores and other indoor service locations may not exceed 20% of the maximum possible number of people in-store at the same time.
It is planned that in future the Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (SPKC) will publish a list of municipalities where, according to the previous week's rates, COVID-19 prevalence exceeds the average in the country On the other hand, restrictions on municipalities will have to take effect Thursday of the same week or earlier.