When: From 26 to 28 April.
Time: 26th and 27th of April from 10.00 to 18.00, April 28th from 10.00 to 17.00.
Where: Kipsala International Exhibition Center at Kipsala Street 8, Riga.
What? The largest children's goods and activities fair “Children's World 2019” will take place on Kipsala offering the chance to view and purchase toys, hygiene products, car seats and many other child-friendly items. Children will have the opportunity to participate in educational, sporting and creative activities. On the big stage there will be songs, dances, and other entertainment.
- When: April 27.
- Time: 11.00 (in Russian) and 14.00 (in Latvian)
- Where: The Great Guild at Amatu Street 6, Riga.
- What: English composer Benjamin Britten was born in a small town near the North Sea and becomes a world famous composer. His musical gifts appeared at an early age, and he wrote a lot of music specifically for children during a long and productive career. Now the Latvian National Symphony Orchestra is putting on a special show of his charming cycle "Musical Evenings" aimed at a young audience and introduced by popular orchestral mascot "Lenesons".
- When: By April 28th.
- Time: Saturday, April 27, Sunday April 28 at 11.00
- Where: "Cinema Bize" at Elizabetes Street 37, Riga.
- What: The independent Kino Bize is offering a special program of documentaries for children and teenagers as part of its Rīga World Film Festival. Youngsters aged 14 and over can see Estonian film Ahto: Chasing a Dream on Saturday. On Sunday a documentary short film session from the Netherlands will welcome children of primary school age. Ideal for the budding cineaste in your family!