E. Levits pirmajā gadā – atturīgs un profesionāls


Mūžīgie bērni: aizbrauc, lai dzīvotu

Partiju reitingi

Latvian political party ratings offer few surprises in June

Take note – story published 2 years ago

There was little change in the popularity ratings of the various political parties in Latvia during June according to the latest poll conducted for LTV by the SKDS pollster and released July 3.

Opposition parties Harmony (12.9% support) and the Greens and Farmers Union (8.9%) continue to occupy first and second places in the electorate's affections followed by the coalition parties Development/For! (5.8%) in third place, the National Alliance (5.6%) in fourth, New Unity (5.1%) in fifth and the New Conservative Party (4.2%) in sixth.

Then comes non-Saeima parties Latvia's Regional Alliance (2.8%) and the Latvian Russian Union (2.2%) with coalition party KPV LV (1.8%) and finally the Progressives (1.7%) rounding out the field.

But as ever, voters' level of commitment remains minimal with 29.8% of respondents saying they have no preference at present and another 18.6% saying they have no intention of voting at all, giving a combined 48.4% of the electorate tat might be considered 'floating'.

The largest rise in support compared to the previous month went to the Greens and Farmers Union, and Development/For!, which both rose by 0.8%.

The biggest drop was 1.0%, chalked up against the New Unity party of Prime Minister Krišjānis Kariņš.  

Seen a mistake?

Select text and press Ctrl+Enter to send a suggested correction to the editor

Select text and press Report a mistake to send a suggested correction to the editor

Related articles
Most important