Everyone who is entitled to state-funded health services in Latvia is also entitled to get the vaccine. This means that vaccination is available to all foreigners who are:
- employed and paying taxes in Latvia (form S1 and State Revenue Service registration number required);
- studying in Latvia (student ID required);
- holders of temporary or permanent residence permits;
- diplomats and their family members;
- refugees, asylum seekers;
- socially insured for health insurance in accordance with the Law On State Social Insurance;
- stateless persons whose status has been granted in the Republic of Latvia.
If a person has the access to the Latvija portal, they can register on manavakcina.lv. Persons can also apply by phone 8989 where services are provided in Latvian, Russian and English, or via workplace if the employer is organizing collective vaccination.