100 g rye flour
100 g whole-wheat flour
200 g linseeds
200 g bran
a handful of raisins
15 g yeast
1 kg what flour
1. Mix together all the dry ingredients, add the yeast, water and cranberry jam. Leave overnight in a warm place.
2. On the next day, add the wheat flour. Put the dough aside and allow to ferment for 3 hours.
3. Form the dough into medium-sized buns and place them on maple leaves or bran. Leave the buns in a warm place for another hour.
4. Bake the bread for 10 minutes at 275 degrees Celsius, then lower the temperature to 220 degrees and bake for another 35 minutes.
5. Take the buns out of the oven and coat the top with butter.