15g fresh yeast
250 ml warm milk
2 cups all-purpose flour
For the sauce:
250 ml cream
250 ml milk
sugar to taste
1. In a bowl, mix the yeast with a dash of sugar and salt.
2. Pour in the milk and start slowly adding the flour. Knead the dough until it becomes smooth and elastic.
3. Add the oil and knead a little more until the dough is no longer sticky.
4. Leave the dough to rise in a warm place.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Shape the dough into small balls and bake until golden and risen.
6. Mix milk, cream and sugar in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the "jobiki" and turn off the heat to allow them to absorb some of the sauce.