- June 11–18: Rīga festival – a series of concerts in historic venues – the concert halls, the Opera house, churches, at the palaces and manor houses in Latvia, as well as in charming street cafés and restaurants of the Old Rīga.
- June 8 – July 1: Rīga Opera festival, an annual series of operas, ballets and concerts.
- June 17–18: Valmiermuiža festival, an international ethno-music festival in the park of the Valmiermuiža brewery.
- June 13–19: Rīga Pride, a week of LGBTQIA+ and freedom-related events, exhibitions, concerts, discussions, and marches.
- June 17–19: Rīga performance festival Starptelpa, a festival celebrating the performing arts as a sovereign arts discipline in the contemporary context.
- June 30 – July 2: Rīgas Ritmi, the International Festival of Improvisation, Jazz and Global Music.
- April 22 – July 10: Rīga Photography Biennial.
- July 1–2: Bauska festival Knifs?, concerts of different genres of local bands at the Bauska Castle park stage.
- July 1–2: Conversation festival LAMPA, a variety of discussions and debates throughout the city of Cēsis. Some of the English-language conversations will be streamed live on LSM.
- July 1–2: Hip-hop festival Straume at the Līgatne culture center Zeit.
- July 6–9: Early Music Festival, reviving Baroque music in conjunction with exquisite garments and architecture.
- July 7–9: Liepāja Lake Music, Latvian and Lithuanian bands on water.
- July 8–9: Progausis, the 'first serious progressive music festival' in Jaunpils, Tukums municipality.
- July 9: Metalfest Zāģis, Vaive parish, Cēsis municipality.
- July 8–10: Mental health festival Ogle, with concerts, seminars, discussions, mindfulness practices, and mental health awareness-raising.
- July 15–16: Positivus on Lucavsala island.
- July 17–24: Jūrmala festival, a town celebration with several concerts at the Dzintari concert hall and other venues.
- July 20–23: Saldus saule, Kalnsētas park, Saldus: local musicians and bands galore.
- July 23; August 18; August 20: Kartupeļpalma; no information yet available on the artists, but the locations are confirmed as Liepāja, Cēsis, and Salaspils.
- July 28–30: RojaL Film, art and music festival in the seaside town of Roja.
- July 29–30: Summer Sound in Liepāja.
- July 29–31: International Sigulda Opera Music Festival.
- August 4–7: Valmiera Summer theater festival, theatrical performances in the urban environment.
- August 5–6: Bauska Taste, concerts, performances, recreation, fair, dancing, and other fun activities in Bauska castle park.
- August 5–7: Laba Daba music, art, and theater festival.
- August 12–14: Festival Sansusi, an alternative chamber music festival.
- August 13: Laivā, a festival on the water of Jugla Lake.
- August 15–20: Ventspils Groove, jazz and rhythm festival.
- August 18–21: Summertime – aicina Inese Galante International Music Festival of World and Classical Music in Jūrmala, Dzintari Concert Hall.
- August 19–20: LNSO Vasarnīca, Latvian National Symphony Orchestra concerts in Ventspils Concert Hall 'Latvija'.
- August 20: Porta, World music festival at the Latvian Ethnographic Open-Air Museum.
- August 27: Ezīšfests, fun and parties at the Tallinas Street Square with the well-known pub chain Ezītis miglā.
Hope you have fun this summer!