1. Do you plan to reduce public administration?
A decision has already been taken to reduce the number of civil servants by 6% and this should be carried out.
2. What are the three ministries that you would most like to lead?
The position of the Prime Minister, as well as all the ministries ZZS already heads, plus the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development.
3. In what way should the work of the Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau (KNAB) be changed?
The ongoing reforms being led by KNAB chief Jekabs Straume must continue to improve the bureau's work.
4. Should Latvia remain within the European Union and NATO?
Yes, Latvia must be a member of the European Union and NATO.
5. What are you planning to change in the current family support system?
We will continue to increase support for families with children and increase support for demographic measures.
6. What are the three measures in the economy that could significantly improve the revenue side of the state budget?
Investment attraction for the creation of new, good jobs; Further improvement of the State Revenue Service; a combination of measures to combat the shadow economy.
7. Do you support the Cohabitation Act, which would also provide a basis for legal relations for same-sex couples?
We do not support this.
8. Is another state president needed for the next term? What should the criteria be?
This question is currently not relevant and is therefore not being evaluated.
9. Should defense expenditure be increased to 2.5% of GDP in the coming years?
Increasing spending on defense is not an end in itself. If required, defense will be given more funding than currently.
10. Which political forces do you consider as potential allies, and which could you not work with?
We are ready to discuss joint work with everyone, except for the Harmony party and the Latvia's Russian Union led by [Tatjana] Ždanoka.