Live coverage of the debates from the UK Latvian center at Straumeni will be available to viewers online around the world at 21:25 Riga time or 19:25 London time via the Visiem LTV channel as well as on LTV in Latvia itself.
A live audience will be able to pose questions to candidates as well as those posed by experienced news anchor Janis Geste and reporter Ilze Nagla.
With an estimated 100,000 Latvians living and working in the UK it will provide an excellent opportunity for them to size up candidates before casting their votes. Confirmed party representatives are:
- Rihards Kols (National Alliance),
- Edvards Smiltēns (Latvia's Regional Alliance),
- Dana Reizniece-Ozola (Greens and Farmers Union),
- Zanda Kalniņa-Lukaševica (New Unity),
- Regīna Ločmele (Harmony),
- Gints Gābers (For Latvia from the Heart),
- Roberts Putnis (Progressives),
- Atis Zakatistovs (KPV LV),
- Daniels Pavļuts (For Development/For!),
- Juta Strīķe (New Conservative Party),
- Valdis Šakars (LSDSP/KDS/GKL),
- Artūrs Malta (For an Alternative),
- Andris Rubins (Latvian Nationalists).
More information is available via the trailer video at the top of this page.