According to the representatives of the Ministry of Culture, such events will be organized under essential conditions:
- one person or persons from same household may be present in a single car/boat;
- tickets for the event shall be sold only remotely, informing the buyer of the terms and limits of attendance at the time of purchase of the ticket;
- the maximum number of vehicles allowed at the same time shall be determined in accordance with the possibility for the organizers to ensure the monitoring of compliance with precautionary measures and the monitoring of the flow of visitors;
- visitors using other means of transport, including bicycles, barking wheels, mopeds, motorcycles, vehicles intended for the carriage of goods and passengers, as well as open-body vehicles, shall not be allowed to participate in the event. The event must not be attended by pedestrians;
- during a car event, visitors shall be prohibited from exiting the vehicles, except for the use of sanitary technical units, if access to them is provided.
Prior to the development of a car measure, the organizer must co-ordinate it with the local government in the administrative territory of which the event is located, in accordance with the procedures specified by the relevant local government.