Disclaimer: LSM does not guarantee the accuracy of these weather observations. But they are probably right as people in ye olden days were much smarter than us.
- If it snows at Christmas, the spring will be cold.
- If during the day, rays of the sun are clearly visible, there will still be a cold winter with big blizzards.
- If Christmas is green, Easter will be white.
- Twelve nights after Christmas determine how the next twelve months will be.
- If it is a starry Christmas night, then the harvest will be plentiful.
- If there is a lot of snow around Christmas, Midsummer will be very hot.
- If there is sleet and thaw on Christmas day, a witch is getting married. If it snows heavily, a witch has died.
- If Christmas night is starry, there will be a bounty of berries and mushrooms in the summer.
Check the weather, know the future!