The traffic might be closed on Uzvaras Boulevard from Ojāra Vācieša Street to Bāriņu Street, on Ojāra Vācieša Street from Uzvaras Boulevard to Hermaņa Street, as well as on Hermaņa Street.
Stopping and parking of vehicles will be prohibited during that period:
- on both sides of Bāriņu Street's section between Slokas Street and Hermaņa Street;
- both sides on Uzvaras Boulevard between Bāriņu Street and O. Vācieša Street;
- both sides of O. Vācieša Street between Uzvaras Boulevard and Mazā Nometņu Street;
- both sides of Hermaņa Street;
- both sides of Aleksandra Grīna Boulevard from Slokas Street to Bāriņu Street.
If necessary, during the specified period, the movement of pedestrians will also be prohibited on either side of Bāriņu Street from Uzvarsas Boulevard to Hermaņa Street, on Uzvaras Boulevard from Ojāra Vācieša to Bāriņu Street, and on Hermaņa Street, and on Hermaņa Street (except for access to residence).
According to the Riga City Council, these traffic restrictions have been introduced in order to ensure public order and the compliance with requirements of the Law On the Prohibition of Organizing Individual Public Measures on May 9, adopted by the Saeima on April 20.