1.Where and in what way do you intend to reduce public administration?
[We will] restore the constitution of the Independent Latvian State from 1940, all the laws and activities as well as close all inherited institutions of the USSR and current bodies, which can reduce the size of the civil service by 15.8 times to 18,908 civil servants... In each municipality it is enough for there to be three civil servants, as it was until June 17, 1940.
2. Which three ministries would you most like to lead?
No political leadership of the ministries will be allowed!
3. In what way should the work of the Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau (KNAB) be changed?
The Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau must close!
4. Should Latvia remain within the European Union and NATO?
We may remain in the EU and NATO, but we must restore national independence!
5. Name three economic measures that could significantly improve the revenue side of the state budget?
1) Economic recovery is possible only with long-term stable and low taxes for entrepreneurs;
2) To restore the law on public organizations, this will increase the possibility of involving the public in public administration, reducing budget expenditures, strengthening democracy and the rule of law in the country;
3) Restoration of the Public Market as a foundation in the national economy.
6. Do you support the Cohabitation Act, which would also provide a basis for legal relations for same-sex couples?
Homosexuals will die off naturally, because they can not have any descendants!
7. Does Latvia need a different president for the next term? What should the criteria be?
We support amendments to the constitution to provide for a president elected by the people with wide powers - the number of Saeima deputies will be halved.
8. Should the range of goods and services subject to reduced VAT be extended?
Where did VAT come from? It is a degraded turnover tax on trade, which is intended to promote trade and is in no way budgeted! Therefore, in the ways that the government now acts with VAT, it will be cancelled.
9. In what way would you reform real estate taxes?
Real estate taxes are simply cancelled!
10. What are the three main measures to improve the health care system in Latvia?
1) Restore the procedures of the Latvian state as it was in 1940;
2) To eliminate unemployment and ensure the well-being of the population;
3) Provide on-site medical services.