Although the amount of vaccines reached Latvia is significantly higher than it has been previously, vaccination will still take place gradually since a lot of doses are saved for the second jabs. At present there are no plans to repeat the "open line" experiment which saw anyone able to line up for a jab, so don't show up without an appointment.
In order to book a time and place for the jab:
- Open manavakcina.lv (includes English language option)
- Sign in using your Internet bank or eParaksts (eSignature) to confirm your identity;
- Select the place and time of vaccination (records are open for three weeks ahead);
- Await confirmation (SMS/e-mail);
- Arrive at the selected location and time.
You can also apply for the vaccine and apply for a specific time and location by phone on 8989.