A mooing scenario unfolded on the night to Tuesday in Daukstu parish of the Gulbene region where firefighters saved 100 cows from a barn that had caught fire, the State Fire and Rescue Service reported Tuesday.
Firefighters received a call Monday at 11:37 PM and upon arrival saw a burning 300-square-meter single-story barn.
A 50-year-old woman had suffered a smoke inhalation injury and was admitted to medical care. The firemen rescued about 100 cows from the burning barn.
The firefighters worked well into the night, fully putting out the fire at 4:30 AM.
Seen a mistake?
Select text and press Ctrl+Enter to send a suggested correction to the editor
Select text and press Report a mistake to send a suggested correction to the editor