The aid will be provided for a period of four months, until May this year, while certain types of aid, such as the increased housing benefit, will be provided by the end of this year.
- the State will fully offset the costs of the electricity distribution tariff and mandatory procurement component;
- a new EUR 50 monthly allowance for each child, including students under the age of 24 who are dependent on their parents or guardians, will be introduced;
- a new €20 monthly allowance for all seniors and for people with disabilities will be introduced;
- an increased housing benefit will be paid by the end of this year;
- compensation for the extreme increase in heating and gas heating costs.
- an aid program of support to households for switching from fossil fuel heating, such as natural gas, to sustainable heating modes and micro-generation capacity, such as solar panels, will be developed and submitted to the government within a period of one month;
- an information report will be submitted to the government within one month, which will facilitate the acquisition of permits for buildings and plants for the production of renewable energy.
The final decision on the aid package is scheduled to be taken at the government meeting on Tuesday, January 25.