- April 27 – July 23: Riga Photography Biennial – NEXT 2023, with eight exhibitions and educational events. This year's biennial focuses on the 'taboo' subjects which are often avoided in public.
- May 1 – May 31: Rīga Photomonth, which this year will focus on artificial intelligence (AI) with thematic exhibitions every day on how AI sees Latvia.
- May 2 – May 13: 'The Dark Arts of the Gloomy Girls', a visual arts, music, poetry and prose program at the Tallinas Square in Rīga, emphasizing the current works of Latvian female artists.
- May 7 – June 11: Andrejs Osokins' Freedom Festival, a series of concerts throughout Rīga, lectures and seminars all concentrated on the war in Ukraine and the Ukrainian people.
- May 10 – May 14: Tallinn Music Week, a chance to visit neighboring Estonia for a musical performance series by 176 artists from 41 countries.
- May 11 – May 14: Žagarės Fringe festivalis 2023, an alternative arts festival in Žagare, Lithuania.
- May 17 – May 21: Festival 'Process', an experimental film festival in Rīga, Vagonu Hall, this year focusing on the topic of 'noise spectrum'.
- May 19 – May 20: Under Festival, an electronic music performance series at Tēraudlietuves Street 9, Rīga, with 40 artists from different countries.
- May 26 – May 27: foRest festival, which this year examines the 'footprints' people leave in nature and in other people, and otherwise. The festival is an initiative of the Latvian College of Culture, and takes place in Jaunsvirlauka parish, Jelgava municipality.
- June 5 – June 11: Karosta Festival, the fifth annual festival taking place at the Naval Port of Liepāja with an art plain-air, ancient vehicle parade, and various concerts.
- June 2: Italian Music Festival in Haapsalu, Estonia, with the performances of the legendary Al Bano and the band Matia Bazar.
- June 10: "R&B Blues Festival" in Ropaži, Latvia, with Latvian, Polish, and Danish performers participating.
- June 13 – June 15: "Džeztivāls" or 'Jazztival' in Rīga with performances of the Jāzeps Vītols Music Academy, aiming to popularize jazz and its many forms.
- June 17: "Unreal Festival" at the Mežaparks open-air stage with local and foreign musicians.
- June 16 – June 17: "Flex Fest" in Tallinn, Krulli Square, with artists related to urban and hip-hop music.
- June 16 – June 18: 8 Festival 2023 #mybloodyfestival in Lithuania, former Lukiškes prison, will bring together indie and alternative music bands.
- June 22 – June 24: Klaipeda Jazz Festival promises artists from the USA, Israel, the UK, Ukraine, and local Lithuanians.
We hope you have fun this spring and summer!