Starting Sunday 8:00 to Monday 23:59, stopping or parking will be prohibited:
- on both sides of Bāriņu Street's section between Uzvaras Boulevard and E. Smiļģa Street;
- both sides on Uzvaras Boulevard between Bāriņu Street and O. Vācieša Street;
- both sides of O. Vācieša Street between Uzvaras Boulevard and Hermaņa Street.
On May 9, between 8:00 and midnight, stopping or parking will be prohibited on both sides of Aleksandra Grīna boulevard between Slokas Street and Bāriņu Street.
On May 9, between 8:00 and midnight, traffic will be suspended:
- on Uzvaras Boulevard between O. Vācieša and Bāriņu Street;
- on O. Vācieša Street between Mazā Nometņu Street and Uzvaras Boulevard;
- on Uzvaras Boulevard from Bāriņu Street to Slokas Street (towards the center);
- on Bāriņu Street between E. Smiļģa Street and Uzvaras Boulevard (towards the center);
- on Kokles Street between Mazā Nometņu Street and Hermaņa Street;
- on Hermaņa Stret between Bāriņu Street and O. Vācieša Street.
Between 9:00 and midnight on May 9, public transport will not stop at the Slokas iela and Uzvaras bulvāris stops.
The Riga Municipal Police, in cooperation with the State Police, will monitor compliance with traffic restrictions, as well as monitor public order in these places.